Start Your Career Today with Hilmerson RV
RV Wash & Detail
Immediate Full-Time positions available. Duties include: Washing and detailing RVs and other misc items. Pay based on previous experience. Please contact Jason at 320-632-4065, or visit our showroom for an application.
RV Service Technician
Immediate Full-Time positions available. Duties include: Getting new and used RVs ready for customer delivery and retail service work. Must have own tools and be versed in 12V, 120V Electrical systems, Plumbing, Construction, LP gas. Prior auto body or construction experience preffered. Pay based on previous experience. Please contact Jason at 320-632-4065, or visit our showroom for an application.
RV Parts Manager
Hilmerson RV is a rapidly expanding company looking to find the right individual to join our team. We are family owned since 1983, and highly value our employees and team members. We take pride in being the best we can be in the RV business. We are looking for a long term, committed and reliable individual.
Immediate Full time Position
- Manage fellow employees and direct duties to achieve a first class retail parts department.
- Manage inventory and order parts, accessories on a daily basis
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers.
- Handle cash, credit cards, and other purchasing transactions.
- Operate dealer management system. Start and close parts and service orders.
- May be required to perform shipping and receiving duties at times.
- Effectively communicate warranty policy information on new and used RV's.
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
- Customer Service.
- Computer Skills.
- Retail parts and accessory management a plus
- Basic knowledge of an RV.
- Counter sales experience is a plus, but will train the right person.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work and a driver's license.
Top pay for experienced people.
- Wage is negotiable depending on skills or previous similar employment
- Company match up to 3% IRA Retirement Program
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance Policy $25,000
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Call Jim at 320-630-3459 with any questions about this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
RV Sales Professional
Looking for highly motivated individuals to pursue a career in the RV industry. Must have good communication skills, good work ethic, and the desire to succeed. Must have computer operating skills, the ability to work as a team player, and take direction. Will train the right applicant. Some knowledge of camping or the RV industry preferred. Please send an email or call Bryan at 320-493-8054.