Tire and Wheel Protection - Protect Your Investment
Tire and Wheel Protection Plan
Benefits backed by "A" rated insurance carrier
- 3 & 5 year program with NO DEDUCTIBLE
- Available on Cars, Light Trucks, Motorcycles, Single and Dual Axle Trailers
- 5 & 7 year trailer and RV Coverage
- NO REPLACEMENT COST LIMITS
Tire Protection and Wheel and Rim Protection
Covered Road Hazard:
- Wood Debris
- Metal Parts
- Plastic or Composite Scraps
- or any item causing wheel or rim damage beyond normal wear and tear
- Repair or replacement coverage for tire and rims (including mounting, balancing, and taxes)
- Emergency road assistance benefit
Flat Tire Coverage: You will be reimbursed for the full amount of charges incurred for the repair of flat tires caused by road hazard.
Tire Replacement: Reimbursement is provided should the tire become non-repairable due to impact leads, snags, cuts, puncture, or other road hazards
Wheel/Rim Protection: Reimbursement is provided for expenses arising out of the repair or replacement of wheels rendered unserviceable due to failure of the wheel covered under your contract
Mounting/Balancing and Taxes: Reimbursement is provided for any tire covered by your agreement. We will absorb the cost of all local and state taxes, where applicable, as required as part of a covered repair.
Whenever you are driving, you'll like the secure feeling of knowing that you are protected by a tire and wheel protection plan. Fast response and excellent service are just two reasons why millions of motorists rely on this service.